The secrets to healthy weight managing are exclusively personal
Our doctor administered medical weight loss programs help patients recognize the root cause of why weight gain has become a problematic and weight loss so challenging, and create customized solutions designed to work best for you. With our advanced individualized testing, nutrition counseling, and proven natural weight loss therapies, we can help you quickly and effectively lose stubborn stored body fat, develop healthy eating choices, reduce your risk of disease, increase your energy levels, fuel your workouts, complement your supplement regimen, and ultimately, achieve your weight loss and health goals. Medical weight loss and healthy weight management is your replacement for risky diet pills and surgery. This is a comprehensive and personalized weight management program based on medical evidence that identifies and targets your personal root causes of obesity and weight gain.
Our doctors and experienced medical team will provide the treatment and guidance necessary to help you lose the weight and keep it off for life. The key to accomplishing your weight loss goals requires a multifaceted approach – it’s not just your time spent with us, or your time logged at the gym–it’s nutrition, sleep and stress management, too. That’s why we have developed a uniquely comprehensive and medically-based approach to weight management.
Medical Weight Loss Program Benefits
- Personalized weight loss protocol based on your needs
- Program monitoring by our full-time medical doctors
- Weekly monitoring by a full-time RN, with 25 years of experience in nutrition
- Nutritional counseling and caloric tracking
- Individually tailored, precisely prescribed amount of pharmaceutical grade HCG
- the biostation bLean Lipotropic Injections to help accelerate your body’s fat reduction and boost your energy
- the biostation bVital Pre & Probiotic fights harmful intestinal microbes and improves digestion
- Weekly Body Composition Analysis assesses and tracks your body fat percentage, visceral body fat, skeletal muscle mass, metabolic rate, extracellular water weight, segmental fat analysis and obesity analysis.
Identify your inflammatory foods with specialty testing
There is no question that the foods we eat have a major impact on our health and quality of life. Metabolic health and hormone production can be significantly affected by diet and stress–mental stress, but also physical stress such as food sensitivities.
IgE food & inhalant allergy testing
IgG food & spices sensitivities testing
benefits of IgE and IgG testing
IgE (Immunoglobulin E) Allergy Testing is an important tool that can provide an indisputable blueprint for internal healing, optimal wellness and healthy weight management. With this test we can identify allergy triggers and potential reactions to 25 foods and 36 inhalants, which helps us better design your ideal treatment plan and guide you in making informed decisions about your health. Elimination of IgE-positive foods and reduction of exposure to inhalant allergens can bring about major improvements in many symptoms and disorders triggered by food and environmental sources.
Symptoms associated with IgE-mediated reactions include but not limited to:
- Angioedema and urticarial
- Often requires life-long avoidance of the substance in question
In-depth immunological tests that measure antibodies to 87 foods and 24 spices and herbs to help identify those with true food allergies as well as sensitivities. This sophisticated test is ideal for patients who may suffer from a wide range of reactions to specific foods, many of which can go completely unnoticed. The food sensitivities test may also provide insight into intolerances or non-immune responses to certain foods. IgG anti-bodies are generally easy to identify, however symptoms take much longer to develop so the elimination of IgG-positive foods is more complex and often requires guidance of a trained medical professional, a food rotation plan, and quarterly monitoring.
- Allows the patient to identify numerous allergy or reactionary triggers
- Food Inhalant Testing includes Candida that is commonly associated with Gut disorder
- Test results show which foods and inhalants are associated with elevated IgE and IgG antibodies
- Undiagnosed and untreated food sensitivities can lead to leaky gut, malnutrition and chronic diseases
- Your results allow us to develop a customized treatment program that will work best for your body chemistry