Vaginal Rejuvenation Therapy
Aging and childbirth are two of the stressors that cause changes in a female’s sexual health. Stretching of the vagina tissue over time leads to relaxation of its muscles and decrease in sensation during sexual intercourse. Thermal Energy Therapy offers a non-invasive treatment that can enhance a female’s sexual experience and overall well-being by improving the external appearance of the vagina, dryness, and other sexual physiological functions that decrease over time.
Thermal Energy Therapy uses safely and painlessly, radio heat waves to stimulate collagen function and internal structures to increase moisture, elasticity, and toning of the vagina muscles.
- Improves vaginal dryness by increasing lubrication
- Restoration of vaginal tightness and elasticity, both exteriorly and interiorly
- Non-invasive and can return to daily activities immediately after the procedure
- Enhancement of the labia and vagina’s aesthetic appearance
- Improvement in overall sexual experience
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma has been used as a treatment to regenerate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral tissue function.
The person’s blood is drawn and platelets are removed from the blood via centrifuge. The platelet rich plasma solution is then injected into the areas of concern, such as in the suprapubic region to reduce any undesired fat, clitoral, urethral areas and G-spot.
- Increase in Libido
- Heightens orgasmic experience
- Diminishes painful intercourse
- Improves overall sexual experience
- Tighter vaginal opening
- Increased lubrication
- Improves aesthetic appearance of the vulva
- Improves urinary incontinence
Female Hormone Therapy
Women go through different hormone changes throughout their lives. Reaching Menopause is one of those times, when women seek hormone replacement therapy in order to improve their quality of life. However, there are many health conditions which also require hormone therapy to alleviate the symptoms. Commonly, some of the symptoms women begin to experience as they are reaching menopause are decrease in libido, fatigue, weight gain, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, impaired sexual function, low energy levels, and more.
Hormone Replacement therapy treats hormone imbalances by using plant derived bioidentical hormone, which behave like your own human hormones. This allows these hormones to be safely and effectively taken by the human body.
- Increased libido
- Improved mood
- Addresses vaginal dryness
- Increased energy